Friday, February 25, 2011

Make Custom Ear Gauge

The perceived wealth.

For many years there are 2 units of "home entertainment" in which the perceived value extremely different from actual.

No. 1 -

Laptop A laptop is traditionally felt much more valuable than the market price hergibt. I once spoke with an IT guy, who confirmed this quasi "If in our computers are cleaned up, then do all NEN laptop, the desktop computer will not sow, even if they are clearly worth more and the laptops Schlurren old." Can I just confirm

. For this I have the following theories: first
Tradition. Laptops used to be really expensive sometimes.
second Closed system. Dranbaumelndes without accessories (eg monitor) the laptop is always ready for use.
third Target women. Women want laptops, because they expect a minimum of promise problems (hardware + software) and require a minimum level of competence. The laptop, you can surf the reasonable office and burn ma watt, and listening can costs 150 euros on ebay today (of course, used). But now trying out new, not for 800th with features .. the woman needs.

second Beamer Beamer
owners were already ÜMMA king of home entertainment. A used HD projector, how to have 3D capability is, it costs half of a reasonable LED TV (40 ", brand)
This is due to the tradition. The projector itself is in the past successfully established as unaffordable luxury in the brain. The kingmaker quasi ^ . ^ As I watch you do not know what something really costs ...
also important.. THE TV HAS ALREADY BEEN MAN ÜMMA ^ ^ This MUST BE GOOD, and that is to buy back

Did I mention. that I grow NEN Beamer ^ ^ ^ Look now at 720p projectors egay her for a goal also is 3D capability -.. just because he can do it ^ ^ The budget I have my employer today geleiert out of the bag =) On the question FullHD (1080p) or HD ready (720p), I have long thought. 720p last. The decisive factor is the actual use. Practical comparison is a car. Do they want the Porsche 700, or 1000 hp? Where's the difference? The 700 provides 300, which creates 1000 350 kmh. Now they have to decide how often they actually go 350th Can I answer: Non-voluntary. Because: WM + EM is broadcast in 720p, the films are compared to a 720p movie in 1080 only slightly better picture, but are twice as large. Too large, considering bandwidth and HDDs. Although I have NEN 1080p TV, do not want to miss it also, I hardly ever use 1080p. Of course, I also wanted no 720p TV, but everyday life showed that the ranges actually completely. The one time but wanted to hear it either.

Beamer question, I also discussed extensively with Der_Dicke from Stutti, which supplemented my example with the Porsche and the speed. Unfortunately, the law has almost always men, -) is already the envy coming on the projector, because of his less ANSI lumens added. Need be non-envious! You're always years ahead of me, I really only buy what you had before. Then stop later and better. This is only the problem of technical development. Scouten you do. True story ^ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment