Monday, January 3, 2011

How To Write A Cellular Respiration Story

web 1 & 1

2 years I was happy customer, now, unfortunately. Permanent disconnections (Störabstandsmarge over 900) led to the Internet for hours "did not work." After changing the settings of the Fritzbox (should not really be necessary), 6-hour hotline, 1 technician and 1 new Fritzbox is it now so that while it "is" permanent. But my 1MB / s download rate is missing. Not so funny. More descriptions to 1 & 1 showed that employees understand in general, less for DSL than me and that my mails are not etc. looked closer and you get an 0815 copy & paste answer, is not individually concerned with the problem.

Unfortunately, I am now another year in which, but now moving to Alice started to use in future then VDSL. This costs a 50K ISDN line with remaining 3 € less compared to now. And if I give only 50% speed, that is at least 4x more than at present.

With my problem I'm not alone Traderjob, 1 & 1 currently gives away many unwanted Fritz boxes. That's nice, does not solve the problem.

I think it's very nice to have that 1 & 1 is a free hotline (ausm 1 & 1 - Power). But when you call at? If it is not funzt. And there through all discussions on the Inet, it is the hotline then somehow mau ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment